AC Repair Leander, TX | AC Services
Leander is found in both Williamson and Travis County. It has a population of around 26,521 and is one of the fastest growing suburbs around Austin. This beautiful town was named after Leander "Catfish" Brown and he was one of the railroad officials who was responsible for the completion of a line created by the Austin and Northwestern Railroad Company. Being so close to Austin, this is a great suburb for individuals of all ages to live, work, and play. If you are a homeowner here, then you likely have someone you call for landscaping work, someone you call for medical help, someone you call for IT assistance, and you should have someone that you can call when your air conditioning unit decides to stop working on what feels like the hottest day of the season.
We are a gimmick-free HVAC repair and replacement company serving the needs of Leander residents. When your home feels much warmer than it should, give us a call and we will send a professional tech to your home to diagnose the problem and get it taken care of right away. We have helped numerous homeowners over the years, with both new and old AC systems. We can quickly pinpoint the issue and make sure that it doesn't happen again, leaving your family cool and comfortable all summer long.
As a homeowner, you may not be sure what to do when it comes to finding the best and most experienced AC repair contractor for your home's needs. Take a look below at the list created by Energy Star to get some tips on finding the best HVAC professional for the job.
1. Do your homework - make sure that the company you are thinking of hiring is licensed and insured in your state. You should also make note of any rooms in your home that feel uncomfortably warm. This will help the tech to better determine the cause of the problem.
2. Ask for references - give the company you are thining of doing business with a call and ask to get some referrals from past customers. If the company refuses to do so, move on. This should be a red flag to you that something may be wrong with how the company does business, and they may not have very many happy past customers they can refer you to.
3. See if the contractor offers specials - many HVAC companies will provide you with some kind of "special" or discount, especially if you are a new customer. Ask and see what is available to you.
4. Look for Energy Star - make sure that the company you want to hire knows about Energy Star and how to work with their products. This is especially important if you are in need of a replacement AC system. Knowing about Energy Star ratings will help you to make an informed buying decision.
5. Expect an evaluation of your current system - any professional AC company will want to inspect the cooling system before offering any solutions to the problem. If they don't, then this could be a warning sign that the company doesn't really know what they are doing, or they are going to tell you that you need X (something more expensive), when all you really need is Y.
6. Get a written estimate - before you decide to do any serious repair or replacement work, be sure that the contractor provides you with a written estimate for the job which should include the cost of parts and labor.
7. Ask friends, family, and neighbors - odds are likely that the people closest to you have a recommendation on which AC companies to use in the area. Ask them for some help before you make your final decision.
8. Do they work around your schedule? - be sure that the company will be able to work around your busy work or school schedule to get the repair or replacement work done.
9. Do they answer your questions? - a professional AC contractor should be able to address any questions or concerns that you may have about services or products.
10. Look for reviews online - it may be helpful to look online to check for reviews of the company. This will help you to get a good idea of what kind of work previous customers have done, and how satisfied they were with the overall job.
To learn more about our HVAC services, please give us a call today to schedule an appointment! We look forward to talking with you soon!
Other Towns Nearby That We Service
Austin, Kyle, Lakeway, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Brushy Creek, Buda, Dripping Springs, Georgetown, Hudson Bend, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Lost Creek, Manor, Rollingwood, San Marcos, Shady Hollow, The Hills, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills, Wimberley, Windemere, Woodcreek, Wyldwood